Notes to myself:
1. Open minded observation may reveal what clicks with whom. Once you know that, you need to adjust your ways to communicate to the respective individuals. Some may need a very organized list. Some may start with a general conversation. Some may like humor. Some like to be heard. Everyone has different styles.
2. How do you motivate an individual? Some like to be monitored. Some like freedom and ownership. How do you help them see the value in their terms ?
3. How do you communicate that they need to make changes ?
4. How do you set up a bond that makes them comfortable to ask for assistance when needed ?
5. How do you let go after setting up a personal bond ?
6. Last but not the least —- When do you pick a battle ?